Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Totally Random Post about the Architecture in the Antropologie right next to Rittenhouse Square

Totally Random Post about the Architecture in the Antropologie right next to Rittenhouse Square . . .

I've got a post about Rittenhouse Square coming right up, but first I had to share a few pictures I took inside of the Anthropologie right next to the park. I know it seems a bit odd taking pictures of Anthropologie. I mean, there's one in every city. But this one is exceptional. It's the flagship (I didn't know until this summer that Anthro was based in Philly). And in addition to having a phenomenal flagship-worthy selection, it is also in a beautiful building with a spiral staircase at its center. Even if the clothes are not your thing, it is worth walking up and down the four floors just to admire the architecture. I'm dying to know what the building used to be. Anyone have any idea?

No comments: