Thursday, October 6, 2011

Home, Let Me Come Home


♫♫ Home ♫♫


"Well hot and heavy, pumpkin pie, chocolate candy, Jesus Christ
Ain't nothing please me more than you."

It rained yesterday, and there was a chilly breeze. It was the perfect day for boots and sweaters. It really felt like fall, which got me in the mood for all the fall-esque photos I've been snapping.

PS: Have you ever seen a more amazing Halloween house?

4 comments:

Test said...

That IS an amazing Halloween house! Did they paint the orange accents just for October?!?

(Hi Cara!) ~Kate

The Search for J Street said...

I don't know. I wondered the exact same thing. I will swing by in December and see if they've changed their trim to green and red!

Anonymous said...

I love your fall/halloween theme.
Love,
Mom

Ryan said...

I just noticed that there was link to a music video at the top of this post. Thanks for that Cara. That song definitely captures how I feel right now.