Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some hot chicks have been distracting me

I know my posting as been sporadic. (When you hear that word, can you honestly think of anything other than Britney Murphy in Clueless? Let's slip into Clueless mode for a second. Indulge me in a trip down 90's memory lane...) Anyways I hope to be talkin' to you, not sporadically, from here on out. It's just that lately I got distracted by these way cute chicks. They were total Betties. Had some great stems on them. I mean you tell me if these ladies wouldn't distract you too...


Way too cute to resist, right? So I had to go back to my parents house and play with these ladies before they grew up! And they grow up so fast, you know? Then once I get home there is so many other things to get distracted by: playing with the kitties, picking blackberries, sleeping in the hammock. Well you all understand how that can just fill up a girl's day? But I promise to be better. (Don't I always? This time I mean it though!) Plus now that restaurant week is in full swing, I have lots to share. So really, let's see each other not sporadically.


Mmm yummy... This is what I am eating this week when not at a restaurant week meal!

No comments: