Friday, April 6, 2012

Happy (Easter) Friday!

 Ok, this is not the Easter Bunny. But this little guy's still cute!

Happy Friday! Do you all have any big plans for this Easter weekend? I'm off to take some pictures for my final photography project today. And then the bf and I are trying the new Italian restaurant (Il Mare) down the street for dinner. Reviews have been mixed, but I like to give the neighborhood businesses at least one visit to see for myself. Hopefully it doesn't turn out like my City Billy experience! Then on Sunday I am going to the Rose Bowl flea market for the first time! I'm super excited. It sounds like the flea market to end all flea markets. If I'm not all flea-ed out, maybe the bf and I will dye some eggs that night. Some of ours came out pretty well last year.

No comments: