Saturday, June 4, 2011

Filter Square

Ah the weekend! It is much needed. What are you up to this weekend? I went to a Naval Academy Parents Assoc. event with my mom today. It was at Boathouse Row. More on that later though! These pictures are from Filter Square, which is an adorable little park with all these great statutes and a beautiful fountain in the middle. I wandered around it the other day and just enjoyed watching people play with their kids or read books. There's a farmers market here on Saturday mornings, which I am excited to check out. I can make a whole morning of it since the Rittenhouse Square farmers market is right around the corner!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this park! I'll have to go with you! It reminded me of the hippo you and Dad sat on at the Zoo.
Love,
Mom