Friday, February 24, 2012

Happy Friday!



Geez it feels like ages since I've managed a Happy Friday post. Have you missed them? I kind of have. So what are you all up to this weekend? We're transitioning from our portrait project to our documentary project in photography class. I have zero clue what I want the subject of my documentary project to be, but I need to shoot at least a roll or two this weekend. Suggestions of subjects are welcome! My other plans are to celebrate a belated Valentines Day, try to fit in a hike, and maybe see A Separation at the little theater in Los Feliz. The reviews are outstanding, and the theater is a fun place to see a movie. It is so adorably small! I hope you have a fun weekend planned as well!

PS: If you don't have any plans this weekend, Downton Abby's first season just appeared on Netflix. Watch!

No comments: