Thursday, January 20, 2011

Victoria Secret Fair Isle Sweater Dress

I wanted this snowflake sweater dress from Victoria Secret sooooo badly. I asked for it for Christmas from my family and boyfriend, and I was really sad when I didn't get it. But it seems like they all knew something I didn't because after VS sold out, the dress popped up on Ebay and I got it for about $40 less than it would have cost to order it from the catalog and have it shipped!

It's nearly impossible to tell in this picture, but I'm wearing the dress with earrings my mom got me as an advent calendar gift. I have a lot of navy in my wardrobe but no navy accessories. So these earrings were a perfect gift. They go with almost everything. Beyond being pretty, they are also surprisingly amazing. It looks like they are made out of beads and metal, right? They're made out of paper!!!