Thursday, June 10, 2010

Christian Siriano Talon Heels

I have been dying to post about these shoes I won on Ebay over the weekend. Like everything Christian Siriano touches, they are fierce. They just arrived today, and so of course I spent my first hour at home trying on different outfits with them! This is one of the more wearable ones I came up with. I have to be careful with these shoes because I think they could easily turn an outfit from edgy to stripper-esque.

I have a couple trips coming up later this summer, and I will certainly be bringing these along. There are a couple of other pieces in my closet I am excited to wears these with.

5 comments:

♥Mimi♥ said...

Do you still wear these shoes? i know it's a year later, but i read your blog about these after they were released and i didnt know they were released until it was too late! I would love to buy them from you if you aren't wearing them anymore...besides it's time to spring clean anyway!

♥Mimi♥ said...

that is if they are a size 8, 8.5, or 9. lol.

The Search for J Street said...

They're a 6. I'm sorry!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH! im a size 6 and i have been looking for these shoes too! Do you still wear them? -MJ

The Search for J Street said...

I do still wear them. They are such a great statement piece. But look on eBay! That is where I found mine.