Tuesday, December 28, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 10

Pine cones from my parent's back yard. I love the way it smells when you sit in a bed of pine needles. I am a very visual person, but the scent of pine is one of the few scents that really trigger the feeling of the holidays for me.


PS: On a totally unrelated note, I went shopping with a friend in Georgetown this morning at Anthropologie. Their after Christmas sale is amaaaazing. Way better than what is online. My friend told me Anthro is the one store where there is more in their stores than online, and she's totally right. I looked for both the dress and blouse I got online and neither were there. If we hadn't gone to the store, I would have never found them. So if you live near an Anthro store, try to get in there asap. All the sale items are an additional 25% off. (No one even paid me to say that! That's how excited I am about the deals I got!)

No comments: