Thursday, December 23, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 4

I love being home in the cold. I can complain about the weather as much as the next person, but secretly I love it. The cold makes it feel like Christmas time and gives you a reason to come inside and have some hot cider, red wine, or a pumpkin spice latte. Plus the cold gives you the perfect excuse to wear adorable sweaters!

This is a 70s reindeer sweater that I just got at a vintage pop-up shop in LA. The owner of the shop had at least a half dozen more amazing reindeer sweaters. I wanted to buy them all. She has an online shop. There is not too much on it yet, but I am hoping it might get updated over the holidays. I'm considering splurging on one of the 1980s Abercrombie & Fitch sweaters from back when Abercrombie was a hunting goods store.

A red beauty on Keiko Lynn.

A matching cap and sweater on Alix.

And for those of us who don't mind spending loads of money on our Christmas sweaters, Net-a-Porter has some nice options. (Clockwise from top left: 1, 2, 3, 4.) If I had a few hundred extra dollars sitting around, I would definitely snap up the sweaters on the left. They are both so ski-lodge-chic!

No comments: