Tuesday, December 28, 2010

12 Days of Christmas - Day 9

I'm about to go on a 4 1/2 day whirlwind trip down to DC, then up to NYC for New Years Eve, and back to Delaware by dinner time on New Years Day. It should be loads of fun, but posting will be hard because computer access will be limited. I'll be back after New Years with a more fun post that has pictures of my trip and the kittens that are still in my parent's bathroom!

Pictures of DC by me. There's a view from the W Hotel and the view from the front steps of the Portrait Gallery.

Pictures of New York by the Cherry Blossom Girl. I really need to take some good pictures in NYC this trip. I was in the city 3 times this fall, and I didn't take a single picture that did not involve me eating bbq! (Those pictures are also awesome but in a different, not-postable kind of way.)

No comments: