Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Fleming's Happy Hour


When it comes to apparel, I am not the best person to get thrifty advice from. (The boyfriend still can't believe I bought a $100 denim shirt with my anniversary gift card. I think his exact words were, "You paid $100 to look like a blue collar worker?") But when it comes to food and drink, I make a point to know where you get the most bang for your buck! On a student's budget, I usually can't get the fancy denim shirt and the filet mignon afterwards. As far as good deals go, Fleming's is up there! During happy hour you can get various appetizers, wines, cocktails, and (most importantly) a bacon cheese burger for just $6 per item! The boyfriend and I tried the calamari with bell peppers, the Cajun shrimp, and the burgers. The appetizers were fine, but, honestly, they just wasted room in our stomachs. Save that room for the burger! It was very very good. I am not the type of person to dream of burgers, but I have since thought of this burger multiple times!

Flemings Downtown
800 W. Olympic Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90015

No comments: