Friday, May 4, 2012

Happy Friday!


Just a sampling of what's been added to the Recipes and Reviews pages!

Happy Friday friends! There is so much exciting stuff going on, I almost don't know where to start! 

First, I've gotten around to a lot of blog maintenance while procrastinating on my studying. I made two new pages recently. One for recipes and one for trends. My goal is to make these two topics into regular series. I also went back into the archives and added all of my recent restaurant posts to the reviews page, so check that out too! There are some good meals worth revisiting.

 Also, it's officially ONE WEEK until I graduate! It's hard to believe that law school is over. (Almost. Damn you Trademark exam that was scheduled the day before graduation!) I remember my first year so clearly. I never slept. I was stressed to the point of constant tears. I felt like that year would never end. And now it feels like that was a life time ago. But I've still got 1.5 more finals to go, so I'll have to hold off on my serious reflecting for right now. Everyone is arriving on Wednesday and Thursday, so I'll be spending this weekend prepping for my guests! That means fresh flowers, homemade baked goods, and a deep apartment cleaning are all on my to do list.

Also on my to do list this weekend is the Melrose Trading Post! My new flea market partner-in-crime loves this market and suggested I check it out with her. I've never been, but I'm very excited. I'm on the hunt for reasonably priced vintage suitcases. (It's shocking how much people try to charge for old suitcases. I know they're trendy, but really?) I'm want to use them as a side table like this. I was so successful at the Rose Bowl flea with finding my rollaway bar, so keep your fingers crossed I'll have equally good luck here!

Well enough about me! What are you up to this weekend?!

UPDATE: I totally didn't realize tomorrow was Cinquo de Mayo. Will you be celebrating? I think I'm going to have to add fish tacos and tequila sunrises to my weekend plans!

No comments: