Monday, May 21, 2012

Off to Yosemite!


Ansel Adams photo of the Half Dome in Yosemite via here.

So I realize that (A) I never finished telling you about my road trip up the coast, (B) I haven't even started telling you about all the fun travels and events from graduation, and (C) I'm truly lacking on posts about all the stuff I've been up to in between. But I'm off on another trip! This week I'll be hiking Yosemite with my friend Julia, one of my ultimate hiking buddies from my 2011 spring break trip where we went here and here and here. She's a pro hiker, so I'm super excited to go with her. I know she'll take me to the best trails. I've loaded up some posts for the week to keep you entertained since internet in Yosemite is pretty limited, but I'll be back next week. Wish me luck staying warm in our tent at night!

No comments: