Monday, January 16, 2012

Lunch at the Blue Crab Grill



Have I mentioned that my father is a chef? (I joke. I know I've told you all about this. Plus half my readers are my family, so you all knew this.) Anyway while I was home over break, I met up with an old friend at Dad's restaurant for a leisurely lunch break during her drive home. Everything was just as delicious as I remembered! I got the crab imperial melt with avocado substituted for the usual tomato. My friend got a special--a grilled cheese with ham and mushroom. Dad is also in the process of upgrading his bar. The first step looks fantastic! I can't wait to show you the finished product this summer. Or if you're in Newark DE over the next few months, you can check it out yourself!

2 comments:

Ryan said...

Whoa, wait, Dad's a chef?

The Search for J Street said...

I totally laughed out loud at this comment. I am such a nerd.