Friday, May 28, 2010

Freedom Never Tasted So Sweet

Today I finally turned in my application for the the law school journal, which means for 3 sweet months I am done with writing essays!!! What am I going to do to fill my time? Well, I've got 10 books piled up next to my bed that I have been dying to read.


Notice the double dose of Hemingway. After 9 months of reading judicial opinions, I am in desperate need of some simple, elegant prose.


This afternoon I will be starting a campari & soda and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, which comes highly recommended from my mother (the book, not the drink - mom is more of a wine person). I will also be catching up on reading (and writing) blogs. Tomorrow a friend comes to town. We've got a trip to the beach planned, maybe some vintage shopping in Los Feliz, and certainly plenty of cocktails. I hope your Memorial Day Weekends are just as fun filled!

No comments: