Thursday, May 27, 2010

So Distracted!

I've been working pretty hard the last few days to finish my paper for our annual "write-on" competition. (My paper+my GPA is how the law school journals judge if I am worthy of their elite club.) But every time I get a good rhythm going I get distracted by the need to check Ebay to see if these Marni wedges I am coveting have been posted or if anyone has bid on the Marc Jacobs reverse heels that I would literally sacrifice some sort of a farm animal to a weird pagan god to have (since I can't get them by normal means because they are about $300 out of my price range). After Ebay, of course, I scoot over to check if they are any new blog posts. In my current moment of procrastination I came across this post of the most amazing shoes! More amazing than the Marni and the Marc Jacobs shoes combined!


Someone at Jil Sanders recently sent these masterpieces to Susie Bubble over at Style Bubble, and I am dying of jealousy. Sigh. I need to get back to work, so this law school things pays off with a job that provides enough disposable income for me to scoop up a pair of these.

No comments: