Monday, October 31, 2011

Photography Inspiration from Making Magique


Not too long ago, I discovered Haleigh Walsworth's blog Making Magique, and I have been inspired by her photography ever since. (Check out her entire post on the Pere Lachaise cemetary, which is not only beautiful but also a perfect mood setter for Halloween!) I was so inspired that I decided to take photography from USC's undergraduate catalog. But unfortunately those classes filled up long before the school let the graduate student's register for classes. So instead, I am searching for some local classes, but I haven't really found anything for true beginners. (Although the Annenberg Center looks like it has some interesting lectures and workshops.) Do you have any suggestions of things in the LA area, books, or online courses?

No comments: