Wednesday, October 26, 2011

South Pasadena


So remember when I said South Pasadena looked adorable and I wanted to go up there to check it out? You don't? Well I don't blame you because I then forgot to blog about my little trip for about a month. Ooops! I decided to bike up along the Arroyo Seco instead of take the train because I found a little bike path. Once there, I browsed quite an interesting antique shop (the owner must have had every Life magazine from the last 75 years), got an Oreo cupcake from My Sweet Cupcake, picked up Halloween cards and ghost lights at Marz, thought about the all the cool jewelry I could make with the bits and pieces that Zinnia sells, drooled over the Ugly Doll pillows at the Dinosaur Farm, and then finished the afternoon with a coffee and ice cream at Buster's Coffee. Although the town is small and pretty do-able in a day, it was a nice break from downtown. Everything out there is adorably suburban. I'd definitely go back to a few of their restaurants and stop by Marz and Zannia again!

All shops located on Mission St. between Prospect and Fair Oaks.
South Pasadena, CA 91030

No comments: