Thursday, November 10, 2011

Blog Changes: A New Page


Hi readers! You may or may not have noticed that last night I added a new "page" to my blog. For awhile, I have been thinking that it might be useful for readers who are specifically interested in one type of post (be it restaurant reviews, outdoor activities, fashion & shopping musings, or whatever) to have a place to see only posts of that type. So I have added a demo page with a few sample links to posts on restaurant and bar reviews. Let me know in the comments if you like this or if you don't really care about separate categories. To be clear, everything would still appear on the main page of the blog first. But after something has been posted, I would also put a link to it on its "themed page."

Thanks for your thoughts!

No comments: