Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!


These are my Thanksgiving decorations and a mini pumpkin pie! I made a few pie-cupcakes with the left over filling and pie crust I had. I decorated the plate with caramel I made during my fall party. (caramel lasts forever!), and topped the whole thing with some homemade cinnamon-vanilla whipped cream.

As you read this I am watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, drinking rose champagne (before noon! cheers for impropriety!), and cooking up a storm. The boyfriend and I are having Thanksgiving just the two of us, and we're (I'm) making lamb steaks, Cornish game hens, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole with marshmallows, apple-sausage-chestnut stuffing, my dad's special creamed onions, and roasted veggies. I hope you are having an equally indulgent and lovely Thanksgiving with the ones you love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed Thanksgiving. Your place looked very festive.
Love,
Mom