Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Terrible news!

I'm so sorry to break this to you, but we will soon be loosing one of those things that makes DC great. When searching for an adorable, unique, and well priced store, you can find nothing better than Pop, and in a few short weeks it is going to be leaving us. Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh. And it was conveniently located near my apartment for effortless splurging! The owners apparently also have a shop in Williamsburg (the Brooklyn one), and since they have moved up there, they find running the DC shop from afar too difficult. O wooooooooooooe is me! I am loosing one of my favorite stores ever. (If you're imagining me now rolling on the floor holding myself and crying, you'd be totally right. I am crushed.) I guess the only thing any reasonable girl could do to raise her from the depths of her despair would be to bust out that credit card she has been guarding with her life and let the proprietors know just how much they will be missed (aka scoop up the awesome sales)! You all should join me there. You do not want to miss these clothes or these deals.

No comments: