Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Well I know the fireworks have come and gone...

...but having been back at the office for 3 days now, I can't resist reminiscing about how awesome 4th of July weekend was! Before this year, I had missed fireworks 3 out of the last 4 years. I am totally a kid at heart. So missing fireworks always makes me super sad. When it started to rain before the display was set to go off, I started to get really worried that they would cancel them, but thank goodness most of the rain clouds cleared away! Amy, Steph, and I got to enjoy the full display from the 12th floor balcony of my tourist-free office building. Our favorites were the new fireworks that explode into little stars instead of the normal color blobs. For all of you who love fireworks as much as I do, here are some of the pictures to help you reminisce about the night!



This is the picture Amy took:

Enjoy the pictures! Til next year!

No comments: