Sunday, January 23, 2011

In the Mood for a Bilbo Baggins Birthday-Type Party

It's been a very very busy week, and I've spent most of it inside doing work. So when I recently saw pictures from a beautiful outdoor reception, it made me really want to go to an outdoor party full of white lights, good food, cold champagne, and warm breezes under old trees - exactly the kind of party Bilbo Baggins had! (See below if you are not a huge nerd and LOTR's lover like me.)

The following pictures (the original inspiration for this post) are from a Malibu wedding via Unruly Things.

And some random other shots from around the internets.

2 comments:

Kristina said...

I'd love to invite you to the National Geographic Museum blogger preview event! Please email if interested: kristina@kristinalibby.com!

shayslout said...

n2a77i0x76 u1k89w4f76 s6q44m3u99 m5i64q6f35 a9h54w4u91 o3s64p6l71