Thursday, April 26, 2012

Great Friends = Great Cat Cards



On this blog I'm often talking about things that might be considered kind of superficial or fluffy (like shoes and purses and new restaurants and cocktails). So allow me to take a moment to say something with slightly more substance. My friends are truly wonderful people, and I really appreciate them! Last week I received not 1 but 2 ridiculously awesome cat cards in the mail. The fact that there are ladies back on the east coast who sometimes don't see me for months or years at a time but still take the time to send me mail is in and of itself amazing. But on top of that, the fact that they both go beyond the Hallmark platitudes in the grocery store and find hysterical cat cards just blows me away. Thank you Katie! Thank you Steph! Your cards always make me smile!

No comments: