Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Bradbury Building

The Bradbury Building is one of my favorite hidden gems of downtown LA. The building looks really nondescript from the outside, and it doesn't sit on one of the pretties corners. So you would never expect to find this beautiful interior of brown bricks, wrought-iron railings, and skylight that spans the length of the building. You might recognize the interior because it has been used in many movies and shows. I think it is most known for being in Blade Runner, but my favorite thing shot here is Pushing Daisies. (R.I.P. Pushing Daisies, I still miss you!) I always take guests here because they are always stunned to see the interior architecture. I think my parents definitely were impressed. I know my dad enjoyed the Charlie Chaplin statue!

Bradbury Building
304 South Broadway
Los Angeles, CA 90013

The building is open to the public from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.