Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Scoops Ice Cream

I like to think of myself as a somewhat adventurous eater. Sometimes that quality works to my disadvantage (like the time I tried a giant raw clam), but sometimes I am rewarded with a new and delicious experience. The ice cream at Scoops is an example of when being adventurous has been rewarding. Their flavors are about as unique as I've ever seen but always tasty. Even though my parents are not big dessert eaters, I brought them here, and they really enjoyed the experience. Thus far, I've tried blueberry basil, Thai iced tea, and lavender honey. All were fantastic, although lavender honey was definitely my favorite. Everyone raves about the brown bread, which I have yet to try. So I guess I'll have to go back so I can give you a review!

712 N Heliotrope Dr
Los Angeles, CA 90029
There are two locations, but rumor is that this one between K-town and Los Feliz has more flavors.

No comments: