Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rittenhouse Square - My Last Philly Post

I've been back in LA for 3 weeks now, and finally I am getting to the end of my Philadelphia posts. It's been nice reminiscing about the summer, but I'm excited to talk about what I've been up to in LA since I've been back. (Fun stuff like traveling, shopping, and dining out in new-to-me neighborhoods!) But before I move on, here is a few photos from one of the most famous places and one of the nicest neighborhoods in Philly, Rittenhouse Square. Also the restaurant in the last picture next to the square - Parc - is one of my favorite Stephen Starr restaurants. It's made to look like a French cafe left over from the time of Hemingway and Stein. Some people think it's too gimmicky, but I (a sucker for all things French) think it's perfect. I would highly recommend drinks there on a warm fall evening if you have the chance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont think I have ever spent time in the square, just walking around it. Your pictures make me want to sop in next spring and check it out.
Mom