Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Wouldn't you love just one of these amazing looking treats from your special someone (or as a gift to yourself)?




This weekend, Jeremy and I went to The Alcove for brunch. I actually heard about The Alcove on Fashion Toast (she went with BryanBoy), which is sort of a random way to hear about a restaurant because mostly Rumi posts about clothes. But I'm glad I discovered it no matter who I heard it from. The food is really really good and the setting is beautiful and laid back. (Outdoors, white lights at night, the usual things I'm a sucker for.) I've actually never had one of their desserts, which is kind of what they're known for, but I would kill for any one of these treats they whipped up for Valentine's Day, especially a brownie cup and a mini bottle of champagne!

No comments: