Tuesday, February 8, 2011

The Huntington Library and Gardens

The bonsai tree garden at the Huntington Library and Gardens.

I have been trying to reorganize my photos. I used to not keep them very organized, but now that I'm getting close to 10,000 on my poor little laptop, I realize I need to categorize them and move them to an external hard drive. The result of this long project is that I am revisiting loads of pictures I never got around to posting. So over the next few months, expect lots of trips down memory lane! As noted above, these pictures are from the Huntington's bonsai garden. This garden is amazing, as are the rest of the grounds. I went with my parents in Sept. and have been dying to go back ever since the moment we left. Admission is kind of expensive, but completely worth it. There are acres upon acres of themed gardens and museums. You will find yourself wandering around for hours and still craving more.

I love that the two trees below have grown in almost perfect 90 degree angles!

No comments: