Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Filler Post - Part 2

I know. I know. I just had a filler post, but tonight I went out to Solly's trivia. I had some drinkies, and now I don't really have the motivation (brain power?) to post anything great. So I'm just going to put up some ridic crap. Like...

The new Miu Miu Tea Cup heels. God I loooove them. They have their main version in black, white, and red (maybe also pink?), and then they also have this fab other version with a silver heel. Check them out. I am determined to own both by the end of the summer.


Other awesome ridic crap that I love: the movie commentator from E News, Ben Lyons. Mmmmm that boy is fiiiiine!


What a cutie. I know, you are going to be addicted to E News now, just to catch him. He's all laid back and just seems like one of those guys that you could hang out with (in bed naked) forever. (Ok, yes. He does look a little young in this picture, but really he's prob like 30 and this is just photo-shoping. Go look at his blog before your judge. Gosh, Judgy McJudmentalson.)

Lastly, I will leave you with some Saved by the Bell, which is maybe the best show ever created, especially because of their totally classic and refined hair styles/fashion statements/graphics...



You can watch it every morning from 7-9 on TBS. It will make your mornings a millions times better as you have to get yourself ready for work. I know seeing AC's dimpled cheeks (facial ones - come on, get your mind out of the gutter) is the only thing that gets me out of bed.

No comments: