Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Peep Post

Today my Easter package from my mom arrived! In addition to all the yummy chocolate and the present, there was also 2 packages of peeps inside! I heart marshmallows a great deal, especially peeps. As I was popping them into my mouth this afternoon, I was trying to explain to a coworker about blowing them up in the microwave. She had never heard of that! Can you believe it?! It must be because she's from California. So I googled it, and sure enough, there's dozen of Youtube videos of people blowing them up. Then I started clicking on the related videos. I used to thinking eating and nuking were the only things you could do to peeps. I couldn't have been more wrong. Youtube has intoduced me to all of the other things you can do with peeps. Apparently, making stop action movie parodies is pretty high up on the list. These should get everyone in the mood for Easter! (Unless your Jewish. Then nothing is going to get you in the mood for Easter, but you still giggle at the videos. Go on. It's ok.)





























No comments: