Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival

I can't believe I leave for Philly tomorrow. I just doesn't seem like it's time yet. I only finished finals a few days ago. But time stands for no one, right? So off I go! My plans for the first weekend other than iron and hang all my wrinkled clothes? I think my mom and I (and maybe my little bro) are going to the Rittenhouse Row Spring Festival. I don't know a lot about my home for the summer, but I know the Rittenhouse Square area is nice. Plus, anything described as "a festival of food, music, fashion, arts and entertainment" is sure to be right up my alley.

Some shots from around the interwebs of the Rittenhouse Square area. Looks like fun!

2 comments:

WanderLust said...

Great blog- following you!!! Don't forget to check out our WanderLust Closet for amazing deals on designer pieces!! http://goo.gl/gqSnc

www.lovelywanderlust.com

Becca [Free Honey] said...

That third photo is pretty darn amazing.