Friday, May 27, 2011

Schuylkill River + Outfit Post

Happy Memorial Day weekend to everyone! I started mine off by taking some time after work to snap photos around town, and I even got a few of my outfit. Today was jeans day at work, but I don't have a pair of jeans that I really love. So instead I wore my gap ankle pants (love them, own 3 pairs!), my brogues, and the vintage blazer that I inherited from my mom. There are a lot of bloggers out there who have been inspiring me lately to layer my jewelry, so as you can see I'm slowly working into that trend. I should do a jewelry-layering-before-and-after post around the end of the summer because I have big plans for my jewelry collection this summer.

The beautiful stuff in the background in the Schuylkill River (which I just learned how to spell this week even though I've known this river my whole life), 30th Street Station (Philly's main train station), and my office building.

No comments: