Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Pinterest Obsession

Have you joined Pinterest? I just got an account, and I'm in full fledged obsession mode. You can pin any image from the web to a virtual pinboard so you can keep track of it. I can already tell this is going to be immensely helpful in blogging. Prior to this, I'd just been booking marking links or taking screen shots and then forgetting about them.

So far I've got a general "Style Inspiration" pinboard (as seen above), but then I've also got all of these individually themed boards, like "Stripes," "Sequins and Shine," and "Statement Necklaces." (Judging by the names of my boards, apparently I'm into style inspiration alteration?) Pinterest makes it so easy to curate images linked by a theme. So expect more posts like Bags of a Different Color and Perfect Tomboy Fashion, since now I can organize my favorite images from the web!

No comments: