Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Perfect Tomboy Fashion

So inspired.

I know I've mentioned my love for menswear inspired fashion before, but it only continues to grow. So I felt like sharing some images that are inspiring my wardrobe these days. Brogue shoes, knotted belts, button downs, and blazers are now my go-to pieces when putting together any outfit.

Vintage blazer (from mom), Express button down, Zara sweater vest, Old Navy belt (from bf's closet), Seychelles wedges in grey and brown, unknown brogues (from Endless.com), Gap button down, Old Navy ribbon belt, and an unknown oversized white tee from the FIDM Scholarship store.
PS: Speaking of tomboy fashion, I am still looking for a perfect pair of loafers, but while I search, I might pick up some fun pairs in the mean time! Rachel Antonoff has produced the best collaboration with Bass. The look is quirky yet adorable. Since I will have a desk job this summer, it is a perfect excuse to get a pair. I'm thinking the Wendybird in Red & White!

No comments: