Monday, March 28, 2011

Sparkly, Shimmery, Glittery Shoes!

Dolce & Gabbana A/W 2011 from Garance Dore.

Marc Jacobs oxford, Sartore lace-up oxford, Maison Martin Margiela Line 22, Boy by Band of Outsiders metallic oxford, CO-OP Barneys New York stamped python oxford, Miu Miu glitter oxford. All from Barneys.

Miu Miu A/W 2011 from Garance Dore.


Christian Louboutin Pik Pik, Yves Saint Laurent Tribute, Christian Louboutin Fifi, Christian Louboutin python Very Prive, Fendi pleated peep toe pump, Miu Miu glitter pump. All from Barneys.

I saw these two pictures on Garance's blog during her fashion week coverage, and I fell completely in love. Now I am dying for a pair of oxfords and a pair of pumps with some major bling! Maybe by the time I start getting my paycheck this summer at least one of these pairs of shoes will have gone on sale.