Sunday, March 13, 2011

Cliff's Edge Cafe for Brunch

I went back to Cliff's Edge for brunch when my friend Lynne came to visit. It was just as delicious as I remembered, and this time I got much better pictures since it was light out!

I got the crab hash, which is crab and veggies over a nest of fried potatoes and salad with 2 poached eggs and 2 kinds of salsa. The crab, eggs, and salsa were fantastic. I could have done without the potatoes, which were too crispy for my taste. But at least they looked really neat! My friend and I both washed down our brunch with a yummy white wine sangria.

I am officially in love with Cliff's Edge. It is quiet and secluded, and the lighting is just perfect. At night they have beautiful, dim white lights. And at brunch the sun trickles through the leaves and awnings just so.

No comments: