Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Griffith Park, Again!

A view of Griffith Observatory and Downtown LA.

This has to be the 3rd or 4th time I've posted pictures from one of my hikes in Griffith Park. It's just that I love it so much! You're in the middle of Los Angeles, but you can't tell at all. And it's not like being in the middle of Central Park where you still see a million buildings and people. In Griffith Park, you really feel like you've gotten out in the wild a bit (except for all those paved and well-groomed paths). So I end up going a lot since it is the quickest way to "get away." But I'm sorry if I'm boring you with the same old stuff! This weekend my plans are to go skiing and try out the brand new coffee shop that opened up downtown, called Coffeebar. So look for something different next week!

It's kind of hard to tell in this last picture, but this day was so clear that, for the first time, Jeremy and I could see all the way to the ocean! (The ocean is that darker blue strip under the lighter blue thing - the sky - and above the grey thing - urban sprawl.)

No comments: