Friday, March 25, 2011

Men's Jeans

Images from The Sartorialist.

The Sartorialist did a great post on skinny jeans (left) vs. hipster jeans (right), but he must have taken it down because it is in my Google Reader but I cannot find it on his blog. I felt it was a really good post, though, so here are the pictures. I applaud men who take risks with their outfits, but hipster jeans are not one of those risks that I can support. I know it is a double standard because I love my stretchy pants. But on a man, I'll take clean tailoring over spandex any day. Maybe I am too old fashioned? I can just see myself in 60 years once a Star Trek like world has taken over. I'll still be clucking over spandex on men.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi

Misfit Premium Collections For Men & Women Online said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Misfit Premium Collections For Men & Women Online said...

I really like your blog here is some outstanding men Jean's click and buy your desire jeans.