Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Rose Garden at the Science Museum

Across the street from USC's law school is the LA Science Museum and Rose Garden. It is an absolutely beautiful garden with a huge, gorgeous fountain in the middle. And you know how many times I've gone over there to read and do work? Never! I've only been once when my friend Katie came to visit. Now that I'm looking at these pictures, I am making a resolution to go back asap. Or at least as soon as this rain and cold stops!

I love knee socks (as I posted about ages ago, my obsession has still not died), but its hard to pull them off in a casual outfit. I feel somewhat successful here. I'm wearing: vintage blazer (from my mom), thrifted white skirt worn as a tube top, Old Navy skirt, F21 kneesocks, and ballet flats from the downtown LA fashion district.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The roses are beautiful! I'm glad someone can get some use out of that blazer.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

This place was gorgeous! I'm so glad you blogged about it. I can't believe the perfect timing of my trip to be able to enjoy this garden with you.
Nice find and great pictures!
- Katie J