Monday, May 30, 2011

Flashback

Recently while I was at my parents' house, I browsed some old photo albums we had. It was so great to look back on the last 25 or so years. So much happens, and you can't possibly remember it all without photos. Looking at those albums inspired me to revisit those lost memories. So I think every so often, I'd like to post an old picture that for some reason or another I particularly love if that is ok with you guys. First up is a picture of my little brother. He's now 20, about to turn 21. But in this picture he must be 3? Maybe 4? What kills me about this picture is that the ripe old age of 4, my little bro has already perfected the blue steel! I had no idea the camera loved him so much. I think he missed his calling as a really really ridiculously good looking male model!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait until Ryan sees this post!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Lara showed me the Zoolander reference. I'm sure Ryan will totally get it!
Mom