Friday, September 23, 2011

A Current Affair is this Weekend!

Image from itsacurrentaffair.com.
My favorite downtown LA vintage pop up shop is coming this weekend! (Yes, as far as I know, it's the only downtown LA vintage pop up shop, but it would still be my favorite even if there were others!) Usually I like to blog about this well in advance so everyone knows to rearrange their schedule and go, but I dropped the ball this time and totally forgot about it until yesterday. If you're free Saturday night or Sunday afternoon, make an effort to get down to the Cooper Design Space. Admission is $10 (with free cocktails inside!) but if you get in Gilt City in the next 2.5 hours, you can still get the discounted $5 admission.

PS: One of my previous trips and some of my vintage scores!

1 comment:

Clara Turbay said...

I like so much your blog, i hope you can check out mine.
http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com