Wednesday, September 28, 2011

2nd Annual Best LA Bartender Competition

Photos from Yelp and Tumbler. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

I just got tickets for the Best LA Bartender competition, and I couldn't be more excited! I can't think of anything I would enjoy more on a lazy Sunday than sampling carefully crafted cocktails. To make the whole thing even more perfect, the competition is a few blocks away from my apartment at a venue with great views of downtown, and the after party is at my most favorite bar, Villains Tavern. What will you be doing on Oct. 9th? Because you should definitely be here with me!

The contenders (and pictures of cocktails from their respective bars clockwise from top left):
1. Next Door Lounge - Joe Brooke
2. The Varnish - Devon Tarby
3. Bar | Kitchen - Daniel Zacharczuk
4. Tasting Kitchen - Justin Pike
5. Harvard & Stone - Brian Summers

Table 20′s LA’s Best Bartender Competition Elevate Lounge
811 Wilshire Boulevard, 21st floor
Los Angeles, California 90017

Oct. 9, 3:30-7:30 pm

No comments: