Sunday, September 4, 2011

End of Vacation


When we returned to LA, my parents had about 36 hours before they had to fly out, and we fit in a number of additional fun things. A sushi dinner at Arashi, brunch at Alcove (where I got a blooming bud flower, which actually blooms as it brews!), the Tim Burton exhibit at LACMA (a great view of his cinematic and non-cinematic work but go early because it gets very crowded), the terrace garden at the Walt Disney Music Hall, a stop to see the view from their hotel room in the Westin Bonaventure, and finally dinner at Wurstkuche. Then I had to say goodbye. Thanks for coming, Mom and Dad! As always, it was a treat to spend so much time together. I loved exploring new places with you and showing you my favorite things in LA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The feeling is mutual! Thanks so much!
Love,
Mom