Monday, September 5, 2011

Autumn Inspiration: The Grey Sweatshirt

I saw Andy from Style Scrapbook rock a plain grey sweatshirt, and I instantly thought that I would love something similar for fall. It is so versatile and classic. And then a few weekends ago I stumbled upon exactly what I was looking for by accident. My bf and I were shopping in Silverlake because Kelly Green was having a moving sale. (The sale was terrible. Very few things were actually discounted.) But I popped into Driftwood, since we were there, and this basic grey sweatshirt was on sale for 40% off! LA has not gotten cool yet, but I have still been able to wear it because classrooms at USC are kept at sub-arctic temperatures. Here is how I styled my grey sweatshirt for fall!

Vintage sweatshirt from Driftwood, Express button down, J Crew skirt.

No comments: