Friday, September 30, 2011

Happy Friday!


Hello hello! What are you up to this weekend? I have some work to do, but hopefully I can squeeze in a little fun. On Friday, the bf and I are thinking of going to Arashi's sushi happy hour. It is our favorite sushi place in downtown, but for some reason I have never blogged about it. I promise to fix that if we go! Then on Saturday or Sunday, I'm going to take the metro up to South Pasadena. My boyfriend drove me through it last weekend, and it was such a cute neighborhood that I vowed I would come back on foot with camera in tow to see it this weekend. If you have any recommendations of where to stop for food, coffee, or shopping in South Pasadena, let me know! I hope you have a lovely weekend!

PS: These pictures are from Perch happy hour last Thursday. Yes, I went again. But really how am I supposed to resist that view + champagne cocktails?!

No comments: